Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise and accessible guide to reinsurance law is an easy-to-read specialist reference focusing solely on reinsurance. The second edition builds on the success of the first which filled a gap in the market for an easy to use and pithy explanation of the law in this field avoiding the need to recount the whole of general insurance law. With usability and practicality in mind a number of features have been further developed in this edition. The authors have provided more guidance on areas which are undecided by the courts such as Follow the Settlements, incorporation, n-disclosure, and misrepresentation. Areas of complexity such as the role of good faith in reinsurance contracts have also been given greater coverage in this second edition. Also new to this edition is a glossary of reinsurance terms which helps to make the volume even more accessible. This book is both practical and authoritative, and is successful in isolating the key issues in reinsurance law to provide an easy and reliable reference source. It is a must-have work for all reinsurance practitioners.
- Author BiographyAndrew Burns is a barrister at Devereux Chambers in London.
- Author(s)Andrew Burns,Colin Edelman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight578 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.