All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.25Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe UK's transfer of undertakings legislation - TUPE - is of immense practical, commercial, and financial significance to employers and employees in both the public and private sectors, yet it is also one of the most toriously complex and unpredictable areas of employment law. It is an area which has seen regular and significant developments t just in the case law but also as a result of the amendments intorduced by the 2014 The Collective Redundancies and Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations which significantly changed a number of aspects of the legislation. This new edition of The Law of TUPE Transfers gives a concise yet comprehensive examination of all aspects of TUPE, covering issues such as when the regulations apply, the legal effects of a transfer, the information and consultation requirements of the legislation, and claims arising from transfer related dismissals, as well as examining the impact of the various amendments made by the 2014 amendment regulation.
- Author BiographyCharles Wynn-Evans is a partner at Dechert LLP and head of the employment group in its London office. He is also a fee-paid Employment Judge assigned to the Midlands West Region and a CEDR accredited mediator. He is a member of the Employment Law Committees of the City of London Law Society and the Law Society of England and Wales, a member of the editorial committee of ELA Briefing and a Vice-Chair of the Industrial Law Society.
- Author(s)Charles Wynn-Evans
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight976 g
- Width183 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.