Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionMr Right-Next-Door? After her policeman husband died in the line of duty, Vicki Templeton swore off lawmen - for her sake, and her four-year-old daughter's. But when she moves to Conard County, Wyoming, Vicki can't help falling for a new man in uniform: her handsome new neighbour, Dan. A widower himself, sheriff's deputy Dan Casey kws about loss. He tries to keep away from beautiful Vicki and little Krystal, but they make him long for the family he's always dreamt of. It's the one thing they're most afraid of...but opening their hearts could grant Vicki and Dan a magical future.
- Author BiographyRachel Lee was hooked on writing by the age of twelve, and practiced her craft as she moved from place to place all over the United States. This New York Times bestselling author now resides in Florida and has the joy of writing full-time.
- Author(s)Rachel Lee
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMills & Boon Cherish
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight107 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.