Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1885 a large band of half-breed Canadian rebels kwn as Metis, slip south over the border into Montana Territory. They carry with them a stolen Gatling gun and a strong desire to benefit, by any means, from the USA's wealth. Tough and experienced Deputy United States Marshal Jesse Bronson, is sent out to apprehend them. He is accompanied by a corporal of the Canadian Northwest Mounted Police. Bronson at first deeply resents the enforced presence of the red-coated Mountie and it is only after surviving numerous violent encounters that they finally begin to form a genuine bond. The fast moving tale encompasses a bloody confrontation in the gold mining camp of Alder Gulch, followed by a pursuit down the swollen Missouri River on log rafts and then onto a final momentous showdown in the town of Great Falls.
- Author(s)Paul Bedford
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.