All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe Law's Strangest Cases covers the Mediaeval days of trial by ordeal or battle, to death by ducking stool, burning at the stake, or similar, right up to today's worst excesses of litigation. As well as the more well-kwn gruesome murder cases, Peter Seddon delves into all legal disciplines such as crime, libel, negligence and unfair dismissal, to find bizarre goings on through five litigious centuries.
- Author BiographyPeter Seddon, who lives in Derby, is an award-winning author and contributor of over 100 articles to a variety of magazines, journals and newspapers. This is his second title in this series. His first, Tennis's Strangest Matches, will also be published by Robson Books this year.
- Author(s)Peter Seddon
- PublisherAnova Books
- Date of Publication16/10/2001
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Series TitleStrangest Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobson Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/04/2008
- Weight412 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.