CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAs there are laws that govern the transmission of physical features, so too there are laws that ensure the transmission of spiritual characteristics from generation to generation. Such transmission is well documented in the Bible for the discerning believer to see. These characteristics are what we can call the Spiritual DNA that shows whose children we are. We inherit more features from our father or from our mother, but both are represented in us. We also inherit the blessing for their obedience to God as well as the curse for their disobedience until we do something about it and transmit in a modified form to our descendants what we have inherited. As we discover how they work, we learn how to break the power of inherited curses and turn them into blessings.
- Author BiographyI was born in a modest town of Italy in 1940. During my teen years I entered the seminary to study for the Catholic priesthood but left during my final years of theology. For about forty years ever since I have served in the Pentecostal Church. The years spent in the seminary, however, were the most important building blocks of my future ministry as an interdenominational writer and Bible teacher. Hence my books are typically presented in a language that is acceptable to anyone who calls on the name of Jesus Christ. My vast educational curriculum includes in-depth studies of an unusual large number of subjects, some which are Philosophy (History of and Thomistic), the Science of Logic, Philology, Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology (Experimental, Applied, Pedagogy, Industrial and Advertisement), Bible exegesis, Theology, Evolution, Existentialism, Humanism, Science, History, Latin, Greek and a number of others. However, far more than a man of studies I have always been a man of prayer, constantly after the Heart of God and revelation. My educational background and my commitment to a deep prayer life have enabled me to share a vast knowledge with people of all backgrounds in a simple language that is designed to be understood by people of all cultures and educational levels.
- Author(s)Umberto Saba
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.