All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a successful attorney does t always mean that you have the acumen to run your business to its maximum potential. Between managing your clients, your time, and your finances, you may spend more time on day-to-day tasks than the actual business of law. Luckily, there's a solution. Finding the right organizational tools can take all the hardship out of running a practice, and PCLaw(R) is the best time, billing, accounting and practice management software on the market. But even the best tools can be limiting without the proper guidance and support. The Lawyer's Guide to PCLaw(R) Software by law practice management expert Steven J. Best delves into the intricacies of PCLaw(R) and gives you the kwledge you need to take control of your practice with maximum results. This book will cover: *Concepts and functions of PCLaw(R)*Properly setting up the program to work best for your practice*Effective organization of both clients and their cases*Accurately calculating your fees and time*Expense recovery*Financial management, including check writing, billing, and client receipts*Closing your months and running reports*Using advanced features of the softwareAdapting PCLaw(R) to most every type of law practice*And much more!
- Author BiographySteven J. Best is an attorney and a founding partner of the Affinity Consulting Group, a well-known and well-respected law office practice management and technology company. With an educational background in law, accounting and economics, Steve consults with law firms throughout the United States on law office software as well as sophisticated practice management and document management issues. After practicing law for ten years, Steve began his career as a legal technology consultant helping lawyers and their staff understand PCLaw(R). Although he'd not used PCLaw in his practice, he immediately recognized PCLaw as an outstanding time billing and accounting software system made for law firms of all disciplines. Because of an undergraduate concentration in accounting, Steve's understanding of debits and credits, coupled with his experience as an attorney, made PCLaw a natural fit for his consulting practice. Steve is also a certified consultant/trainer, maintaining certifications in many law office software products including time/billing/ accounting, practice management, document management, PDF production, document assembly and paperless office packages. Steve also is a national speaker at many CLE programs throughout the US and Canada. Steve is currently the vice-chair of the 2015 ABA TechShow planning board, and is slated to be the chair of the 2016 TechShow planning board. He is also an active member of theABA's Law Practice Management Division. In his free time, Steve enjoys composing music, playing piano, running, cooking, and has recently started appreciating the art of Yoga. He is married and has two children.
- Author(s)Steven J. Best
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.