All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to get your body into shape but have never had the motivation to do it? This guide offers short-term practical solutions and long-term advice in a humorous manner, with the aim of helping you to achieve the body you want. It covers: a six-week plan for getting a bikini body; food rules; getting a flat stomach; shaping up your flabby bits; and sculpting, stretching and de-stressing exercises.
- Author BiographyAnita Naik is a freelance journalist who has written for New Woman, M Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Now and Men's Health, the Express and Guardian. - She specialises in health and beauty, was the agony aunt on Just 17 and B magazine, and is currently the health columnist for Closer magazine and the sex columnist on More. - She has written The Lazy Girl's Guide to Good Health (Piatkus), The Lazy Girl's Guide to Good Sex (Piatkus) and several of the Wise Guide series from Hodder (Drugs, Sex, Spots, Eating etc), and the best-selling The Little Book of Exam Calm.
- Author(s)Anita Naik
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date18/04/2008
- Weight236 g
- Width150 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement224th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.