The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business and in Life by Robin S. Sharma (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.60Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobin Sharma believes there are certain skills and attitudes that allow you to rise to extraordinary success. In his powerful new parable, he offers a story designed to help people from all walks of life to achieve great things. Blake DiFranco is down on his luck, trying to make ends meet. His job is unsatisfying, and he is disenchanted with the world around him. One day, an enigmatic family friend offers him a life-altering opportunity: spend a day studying with a mysterious group of teachers and learn the secrets of limitless success. Blake is sceptical, but something compels him to take the opportunity seriously. The next morning, he embarks on a journey to discover the true meaning of the LWT philosophy - Lead Without a Title. He is ushered through the lessons of the four teachers: Anna, a maid who shows him that every job can be done with passion; Ty, a surfer who reminds him how important it is to rise to the riskiest challenges; Jackson, a former CEO who shows him the value of relationships; and Jet, a masseur who proves that greatness begins within. Blake's world changes as the teachers make him realize his own potential to achieve greater things than he'd ever imagined. The book is packed with real-world lessons, catchy aphorisms and inspiring exercises that will help any business person realize extraordinary results. Sharma distils over fifteen years of working with high-performers to deliver real-world strategies and foster a winning mindset. Here are formulas that will build success amidst times of deep change and will help readers to make positive changes both at work and at home.
- Author BiographyROBIN SHARMA is one of the world's experts on leadership and personal success. The author of eight major international bestsellers, including The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, his mission is to help people and organizations get to world class. Clients include Microsoft, Nike, FedEx, NASA and BP. Robin is also a leading executive coach, having worked with billionaires, CEOs and celebrity entrepreneurs. His books have been embraced by major league sports stars, royalty and many Hollywood notables.
- Author(s)Robin S. Sharma
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Weight248 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.