The Leader Within: Learning Enough About Yourself to Lead Others by Michael O'Connor, Ken Blanchard, Carl Edeburn, Drea Zigarmi (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.63+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe first step towards becoming an outstanding leader: kw yourself. This book will help you understand yourself as a leader...so you can change, grow, and become powerfully more effective. Authored by four world-rewned leadership experts, including the legendary Ken Blanchard, it draws on an extraordinary seven-year research study on how successful corporate executives exert influence. The authors begin by presenting self-change as your must urgent leadership challenge, and showing how your values and personality govern your actions, even when you don't realize it. You'll examine the inner self you're currently bringing to your moments of influence, discovering how your disposition, values, beliefs, and persona are contributing right w to your success -- or failure. Throughout, the authors present proven, values-based approaches to leadership in both group settings and one-to-one contexts.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors DR. DREA ZIGARMI is a respected management consultant, bestselling author, and powerful trainer and motivational speaker. He co-authored Leadership and The One Minute Manager, and has co-developed several Blanchard Training and Development products, including its Leader Behavior Analysis instruments. Few people have impacted the day-to-day management of people and companies more than KEN BLANCHARD. His phenomenal best-seller, The One Minute Manager (co-authored with Spencer Johnson), has sold 9,000,000+ copies and been translated into 25 languages. He leads the Ken Blanchard Companies(R), a global leader in workplace learning, productivity, leadership, and team effectiveness. MICHAEL O'CONNOR co-founded and directs the Center for Managing by Values. He specializes in strategy, behavior, and process-driven performance. With Ken Blanchard, he co-authored Managing by Values. DR. CARL EDEBURN has spent 25 years consulting on key management and leadership issues. A certified trainer for the Ken Blanchard Companies, he has co-developed several Blanchard instruments. (c) Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
- Author(s)Carl Edeburn,Drea Zigarmi,Ken Blanchard,Michael O'Connor
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.