All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Leader's Edge, Sandy Linver, the well-kwn consultant and president of Speakeasy Inc., shows how her clients -- from top-tch companies such as Coca-Cola, Andersen Consulting, and UPS -- have used effective communication skills to reach their high leadership positions. In this book, you'll meet chairmen, presidents of companies, and heads of divisions from different industries with one thing in common: They're all committed to communicating well and becoming the best speakers they can be. At one point or ather, in each of their careers, these people discovered something very important: Effective communication doesn't come from a rule book or a toolbox, but from within.The Leader's Edge isn't a how to book -- it's a where to book, about where communication development can take you, professionally and personally. Once you are in touch with who you are and what you want, Linver tells us, you, too, will discover how easy it is to communicate persuasively, and how these skills can help you grow in your career and in your life.
- Author BiographyInternationally recognised as an expert on communication, Sandy Linver is the founder of Speakeasy Inc., a communication training and consulting company with offices in Atlanta and San Francisco.
- Author(s)Sandy Linver
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication19/10/1995
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.