All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a current or emerging Christian leader who yearns to make a significant long-term difference?Do you sometimes wonder how to distinguish what is imperative from what is important?Are you a board member who wants your church or parachurch leadership team to become more intentional and on-target about doing the right things the right way? The Leader's SEEcret is a parable that explores and applies God s Word to today s world of leadership diversions. It delves underneath the surface issues of a leader s or manager s kwledge and skills. The Leader's SEEcret will help you discover, understand, and apply ten core features of one ancient principle. You will understand how to infuse the situations you face as a leader or manager with that timeless reality. And you will learn how you can inspire your staff to do so, too.Along the way, The Leader's SEEcret shows the failure and regret a leader causes when his or her current leadership priorities conflict with lifetime purposes.This story comes in a concise, get-to-the-point writing style, making it very helpful for individual or group study.One warning: The principle undergirding LeaderSlip is simple---but t necessarily easy. If you take the challenge, you will become a more effective leader and---perhaps even more crucial---you will protect yourself from eventual failure.
- Author BiographyDr. John (Skip) Garmo brings considerable experience to this parable on ministry leadership from his background as a church leader, corporate president, university professor, and CEO of an international not-for-profit organization. Since 2003, Dr. Garmo has spoken to leaders and other groups on five continents as Founder & President of Character Solutions International, Chairman & CEO of the Mission to Children, international trainer for Pointman Leadership Institute, adjunct professor, and guest speaker. He is the author of Lifestyle Worship (Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1993), Effective Leadership (Escondido, CA: Character Solutions International, 2011), and Executive Editor of the Cultivating Character training series for educators and parents (Escondido, CA: Character Solutions International, 2006) that has been presented to more than one million people around the world.
- Author(s)Skip Garmo
- PublisherMorgan James Faith
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleMorgan James Faith
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Faith
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.