CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe most effective leaders kw how to express a persuasive vision and they have the people skills for others to eagerly follow. They also have a foundation of personal character which compels them to achieve positive results. The Leadership Compass: Mapping Your Leadership Direction explains how to effectively grow these skills for people that aspire to be their best. Using the 4Ps Leadership Compass(TM) Competency Model and the corresponding tools presented in this book, any person, in any position, can create and manage their ongoing leadership development. It is important that leaders be the best they can be in their profession and other parts of their life. Without competent leaders grounded in character, there are consequences to individuals, organizations, and even countries. People depend on leaders, and the success of any organization hinges on the qualities of their leaders. Every leader should have an understanding of their current state and a plan to improve. This book revolutionizes leadership development in that it: - Applies to all leaders - successful, struggling, and aspiring. - Provides a map and corresponding leadership tools for self-initiated development. - Enhances other leadership development programs that may be part of the reader's ongoing activities. - Provides direction specific to the reader's leadership needs, which creates focus. - Provides real-life examples of excellence in each leadership competency. - Gives recommendations and resources to improve in each competency which saves valuable time. If you desire the skills to successfully lead others, The Leadership Compass: Mapping Your Leadership Direction is THE book to begin your development journey.
- Author BiographyAs leadership speakers, executive coaches, and authors, Ben McDonald and Sidney McDonald have worked with leaders of all levels and across a multitude of industries over the last three decades. As founders of Benchmark Learning International, they have helped leaders around the globe increase the effectiveness of their leadership skills and behaviors. Both began their careers in modest beginnings. However, they each took the course of hard work with a zeal for continuous learning and an inner passion to help others succeed. After the twists and turns of education, corporate jobs, and gaining valuable experience in a variety of industries, they launched Benchmark Learning International to focus their efforts on bringing success to a wider audience through executive coaching, 360-degree leadership assessments, leadership workshops, and organizational consulting. Through their work at Benchmark Learning International they have gathered cumulative quantitative and qualitative leadership data. Much of the information presented in The Leadership Compass: Mapping Your Leadership Direction is taken from this data, and is combined with their success in helping people navigate the demanding journey of effectively leading others. Corporate clients have included such companies as McDonnell Douglas, GTE, US West, KBR, Halliburton, CB&I, Lore International Institute, and others. Ben and Sidney have also worked with leading universities such as Case Western Reserve University, Illinois Institute of Technology, Dartmouth College, Johns Hopkins Medical University, and The University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Ben McDonald,Sidney McDonald
- PublisherBenchmark Learning International
- Date of Publication09/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenchmark Learning International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.