All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionA leader's blueprint to building a high-performing organization What distinguishes the most successful organizations? What do the leaders and managers in these top organizations actually do? In this fascinating book, entrepreneur and business consultant Eric Douglas draws on his work with corporations, government agencies, and nprofit organizations to paint a clear picture of what happens inside high-performing organizations. He reveals a simple but profound equation: Trust + Spark = Leadership Culture. Leaders and managers are most successful when they focus on building trust and sparking invation. In The Leadership Equation , Douglas expands the equation into the 10 most important practices for building trust and spark. As the author shares these practices, he reveals both the fundamental systems at work in high-performing companies and the specific day-to-day things that today's leaders must do to sustain high levels of success. As Douglas clearly shows, when trust and spark combine, leaders improve the performance of their team, their business unit, and the entire organization-and, ultimately, reach their own full potential.
- Author BiographyEric Douglas is a senior partner and founder of Leading Resources Inc., a consulting firm that focuses on developing high-performing organizations. For more than twenty years, Eric has successfully helped a wide array of government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and corporations achieve breakthroughs in performance.An honors graduate of Harvard University, Eric started his career as a newspaper reporter and editor at the San Francisco Chronicle. He began consulting in the 1990s, where he discovered his true passion-- changing the world from the inside out, rather than from the outside looking in. Eric's expertise is in helping leaders with strategy, governance, and performance management. His work as a leadership coach and consultant has been recognized by the Institute of Management Consultants. He also devotes considerable time to charitable and community projects. He is married and has four children. In whatever time he has left over, he enjoys songwriting, sailing, and travel. Find more articles by Eric at www.LeadingResources.com.
- Author(s)Eric Douglas
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.