All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSUPER EASY SUPER TASTY SUPERFOODS The Leafy Greens Cookbook is packed with 100 easy-to-make recipes that will have you getting greens into every meal, including: * Swiss Chard Breakfast Burrito * Black Bean, Corn and Kale Salad * Vegetable Egg Rolls * Arugula and Tomato Pizza * Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells * Stir-Fried Bok Choy with Beef * Kale and Chicken Enchiladas * Watercress and Salmon Coconut Curry * Green Pumpkin Spice Smoothie * Blueberry Bok Choy With simple, mouthwatering ways to serve favorite greens like spinach and romaine, as well as new and exciting options like kale and chard, this book shows how eating ultra-nutritious leafy vegetables can be fun and delicious. Packed with health-boosting vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, greens are becoming more popular than ever, and with this book, cooking them into delicious dishes is easier than ever. Serve collards with red beans and rice for a classic taste of the South. Top miso mustard greens with perfectly seared flank steak for an impressive entree. Stuff spinach into a chicken breast wrapped with a slice of bacon to have even the pickiest eater asking for seconds.
- Author BiographyKathryn Anible graduated from Johnson and Wales University with a Bachelor's of Science in Culinary Nutrition. Before moving to NYC to become a personal chef, she was in the food service industry for nearly 15 years, including such jobs as the assistant director of food services for a hospital in Albany and the catering manager of a college in Boston. Both the green markets of her home, New York City, and the different flavors she finds on her world travels inspire the colorful, seasonal recipes that Kathryn cooks for her private clients. In addition to cooking, she also pursues food styling, writing and catering.
- Author(s)Kathryn Anible
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Out-of-print date13/12/2014
- Content Note50 color photos
- Weight214 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.