All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionRegularly reprinted since it was first published in 1995, Paul Hayden's popular Learner's Pocketbook is set to become even better with the publication in July of the 2nd edition. The existing content has been updated, new material added and there are many new graphics throughout. The Learner's Pocketbook encourages individuals to take responsibility for their own learning, and explains how they can harness their brain power so as t to hinder the learning process. It can be used in preparation for any type of learning and makes ideal pre-course material. Described by Tony Buzan in his foreword as a 'considered and intelligent introduction to this intriguing field', The Learner's Pocketbook explains each of the four stages of learning: reasoning, planning, committing and reflecting. To complete the picture, it details the various memory techniques that can be used and demonstrates how to overcome memory blocks. The Management Pocketbooks Series comprises some 80 titles in the areas of training, personal development, management, customer care, sales & marketing and finance. Teachers' Pocketbooks (ERA 2005 winners) is a new imprint for the primary and secondary educational sectors.
- Author BiographyPaul Hayden, FinstSMM, MIFP, Dip PFS. Paul runs his own training and consultancy business. His clients include KPMG, Bank of Scotland, IBM, Prudential and Business Link. Paul works to develop a wide range of skills and knowledge to help both people and companies maximise their potential. Prior to running his own company, Paul worked at Allied Dunbar where he had responsibilty for the development of head office personnel and, later, the salesforce. Paul is author of several in-house training manuals, 'The Personal Success Pocketbook' and co-author of 'The Financial Adviser's Guide'.
- Author(s)Paul Hayden
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleManagement Pocketbooks S.
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Content Note20+
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil Hailstone
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.