All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionHighlighting the best in management learning theory and practices, the authors provide a comprehensive approach to leadership from a learning perspective. This exciting new book, from award-winning authorities on learning, describes how leaders gain the advantage when they cultivate learning in themselves and others.
- Author BiographyDr Anna Kayes is Associate Professor of Management at Stevenson University, USA and Executive Development faculty affiliate in International Executive Education at The William Davidson Institute, USA. She has extensive executive education expertise and is a worldwide authority on learning and leadership. Her publications have appeared in outlets such as Journal of Management Education and Journal of Managerial Psychology. She holds a doctorate in education from The George Washington University. Dr D. Christopher Kayes is Associate Professor Organizational Behavior at George Washington University, USA. His research includes numerous papers and consulting engagements around the world. He has won several awards, including best paper in 2004 in the journal Human Relations for The 1996 Mt Everest Climbing Disaster: The Breakdown of Learning in Teams. His paper Experiential Learning and its Critics: Preserving the Role of Experience in Management Learning and Education was one of three best papers for 2002- 03 in the Academy of Management Learning and Education. He was the first recipient of the award for the most significant contribution to the practice of management presented by the Organizational Behavior Division of the Academy of Management. He holds a doctorate in organizational behavior from Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)Anna Kayes,D. Christopher Kayes
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.