All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe Learning Annex Presents Small Business Basics If youa re a small business owner, you probably dedicate the majority of your time to the day--to--day activities that keep your company up and running. After all, why should you have to worry about taxes or other financial issues when you can hire someone else to handle them? The answer is simple: you, t your accountant or financial advisor, run the business. And if you truly want to be successful, you need to understand how your actions in business today can affect your bottom line tomorrow. If you want to make more tax--efficient financial decisions for your business, The Learning Annex Presents Small Business Basics can show you how. This accessible guide provides useful and authoritative advice that will help you save time and money throughout the year. Topics discussed include: aeo Organizing your business----from S Corporations and C Corporations to Sole Proprietorships and Limited Liability Companies aeo Income and losses----from business operations to the sale of business property aeo Business deductions and credits----from home office deductions and advertising expenses to rent and retirement plans As a small business owner, each decision you make is important. With The Learning Annex Presents Small Business Basics as your guide, youa ll quickly discover how to make tax--savvy decisions that will improve your overall business.
- Author BiographyBARBARA WELTMAN, an attorney, is a nationally recognized expert in taxation for small businesses. She has written extensively on tax, finance, and estate planning. Barbara is an experienced writer and is quoted regularly in major publications, including the New York Times and Bottom Line/Personal. She is also frequently featured on CNN and CNBC. Visit her Web site at www.bwideas.com and subscribe to her newsletter. THE LEARNING ANNEX is the largest alternative adult--education organization in the United States. It offers short, inexpensive courses on personal growth, business and career opportunities, showbiz and media, health and healing, sports and fitness, spirituality, relationships, and technology, among many other subjects.
- Author(s)Barbara Weltman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.