Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.70+ AU $1.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.26Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a well researched, professionally written leadership book. The book attempts to explore a wide range of leadership issues in one volume. It has clarity, breadth and depth in every chapter. Its pedagogical features include a summary of each chapter, reflective exercises, epigraphs, empowering quotes and diagrams that are embedded consistently in every chapter. The key features of the book include: Seven core skills of a learning leader Three paradigm shifts for the learning leader Three Ps of a belief system Three environments that test the character of a learning leader Four types of subordinates and how they impact organizational vision The NEAR model of self-evaluation and adjustment Self and social approval matrix Persuasion and influencing strategies The SUCCEED model of change leadership Leadership at the family level Pitfalls of leadership Undergraduate and postgraduate students of leadership, management, organizational behaviour, human resources management etc will find this text beneficial based on its academic robustness. Leadership practitioners in all sectors will find it useful and helpful based on easy application and clarity of the principles, strategies and models contained in it. This is a book with mass appeal and reaches out to anyone interested in leadership and self development. The author talks of leadership t only in the corporate world but also within the 'nuclear family' and how traditional gender roles in modern society are sometimes reversed where the woman is the breadwinner and may earn more than her husband.
- Author BiographyChuma Osuchkwu, MBA, PhD, is a former diplomat and currently the principal and chief Executive of London School of Counselling and Management (LSCM). Since the end of his diplomatic career in the United Kingdom, he has been active in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate Management and leadership courses in various institutions of Higher Education in the UK. As a partner lecturer with the University of Wales, Newport, he taught Strategic leadership and Business Transformation to MBA students for a number of years. He has been a visiting fellow to some Higher Education institutions in the UK. Dr Osuchukwu has worked in various capacities outside of the academia. These include a six-year stint in government as a former special assistant to two consecutive cabinet ministers of Science and Technology in Nigeria. His management consultancy interest is on business transformation for failing organisations. He is married to Dr Oby Oshuchukwu and they have four lovely children, Shekinah, Shalom, Shiloni and Shemaiah.
- Author(s)Dr. Chuma Osuchukwu
- PublisherOlympia Publishers
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOlympia Publishers
- Content Note1
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.