Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionI was raped by my father and his men. I was also born with an unusual gift that I kept a secret until w... I discovered magic. Sarah was a girl who discovered a power that had the ability to control anything at will. Her discovery was so breathtaking because she realized that it could be possessed by anyone... even you. Some realized this and her father became jealous, so he murdered those who refused to keep it a secret... He also did this because he wanted Sarah's power for himself, but he died. A box was opened in result. It revealed a list of twelve names six years later which began to die in the order that they were mentioned. So Sarah is caught in the middle of this thrilling mystery purposed to reveal the killer of her father.
- Author(s)Jeremy Akatsa
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.