All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionOn Christmas Eve, 1888, a mysterious stranger arrives in the small Herefordshire market town of Ledbury, intent on a curious mission. A few days later, on New Year's Eve, as the Ledbury Lamplighters see out the year by extinguishing the town's lamps, a prominent local businessman is murdered in full view of partygoers. Detective Inspector Samuel Ravenscroft is once again reunited with his old friend and colleage, Constable Tom Crabb, and as they embark upon their most dangerous adventure yet, they gradually unravel a sequence of events that threatens the very political and social stability of the country. Meanwhile, the man kwn as the Whitechapel murderer returns from exile to carry out one final assignment for his new masters.
- Author BiographyKerry Tombs was born in Smethwick, near Birmingham. After a career in teaching in both England and Australia he moved to Malvern where he became a local genealogist, lecturer and bookseller. His first book was published in 2006 and he has since written The Worcester Whisperers for Robert Hale. He currently lives in Brittany in northern France.
- Author(s)Kerry Tombs
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.