All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking you through the year day by day, The Leeds Book of Days contains quirky, eccentric, amusing and important events or facts from different periods of history, many of which had a major impact on the religious and political history of England as a whole. Ideal for dipping into, this addictive little book will keep you entertained and informed. Featuring hundreds of snippets of information gleaned from the vaults of Leed's archives, it will delight residents and visitors alike.
- Author BiographyMARGARET DRINKALL has a Masters degree in History. Since retiring, she has become a full-time writer. A keen local historian, her previous books include Rotherham Workhouse, Murder & Crime in Leeds and The Sheffield Book of Days. She lives in Rotherham.
- Author(s)Margaret Drinkall
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight363 g
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.