All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionBased on many original documents, this book surveys Iranian political history from 1941 through 1957, focusing on the Tudeh Party: the only substantial left-wing organization in Iran during this period.
- Author BiographyCosroe Chaqueri is the author of The Armenians of Iran: The Paradoxical Role of a Minority in a Dominant Culture, Beginning Politics in the Reproductive Cycle of Children's Tales and Games in Iran, and Origins of Social Democracy in Modern Iran.
- Author(s)Cosroe Chaqueri
- PublisherThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.