All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume pays special attention to the impact of the Communist legacies on four areas: politics, society, the ecomy, and the environment. The book is divided into two parts: Part 1 looks at these issue areas from a regional perspective; Part 2 focuses on these problems within each of the East European states.
- Author BiographyZoltan Barany is assistant professor of government at the University of Texas at Austin. Ivan Volgyes is professor of political science at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight523 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byIvan Volgyes,Zoltan Barany
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.