Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFischer Black was a remarkable social scientist, one whose contributions range from the lofty perch of highbrow theory to the trenches of practical application. The papers represented in this work span the same range, the contributions of a remarkable array of financial ecomists who embody in different ways Fischer's ideal of insight from ecomic theory that both guides and is rooted in the kind of detailed observation of relevant aspects of actual financial markets. It is hoped that readers find this volume to be both a fitting tribute and a stimulus to further research. After all, the advancement of ecomic science remained a constant goal throughout Fischer's remarkable career in the many and disparate venues in which he plies his trade.
- Author(s)Bruce N. Lehmann
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous figures & tables
- Weight581 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.