All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe villagers of Penntale had a problem. Their problem was always a young prankster named Barry Decker. Barry would t stop playing jokes and pranks on his neighbors. Everytime he was caught playing a joke, all he would say was It wasn't me, it wasn't me, someone else must've done it! The frustrated villagers gave him the nickname of Liar Barry! Finally, a strange hermit woman cast a magic spell on Barry to teach him how to behave. Her magic spell t only changed Liar Barry, but all of us as well. Read how Liar Barry becomes the first... Librarian! The book is aimed at children between 5 to 9 yrs. old and parents and grandparents of all ages.
- Author BiographyDan O'Neill is a painter and illustrator with a Bachelor of Science in Design Degree from State University of New York College at Buffalo. Now, living near Charlotte, NC., Dan is a member of the Charlotte Art League.
- Author(s)Dan O'Neill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.