All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Gail Haynes became a single mother with two kids under six years of age, she vowed that her kids would never go through the financial hardships she was experiencing and immediately began teaching them how to make money work for them. By the time her daughters were seven and nine, they had started their own business. Seven years and several expansions later they are still managing their business completely debt free. <br>Based on the simple but vital financial principles Gail taught her own children, The Lemonade Stand Millionaire is a practical guide to help parents to start conversations about money and business with their kids of any age--even as early as two years old. <br>Rather than just telling kids what to do and how to do it, this highly interactive approach shows parents how to teach their kids to handle money challenges and disappointments, as well as wonderful successes. Of course, parents are also learning at the same time! <br>When children are ready to venture into self-employment, these fun and interactive exercises teach them what it takes to turn a recognized need into a bona fide business. Many multimillion dollar businesses started with a simple idea! <br>Not every child will want to start his or her own business, but every child needs to understand how money works and how to make it work for them. The Lemonade Stand Millionaire will set them up for financial success with skills and habits that will make the difference between a life of financial struggle and a balanced way of thinking about and handling money.
- Author BiographyBy the time Gail Haynes started her own horseback riding facility at age 16, she had already run several business ventures, including a craft stand and a lemonade stand. Gail started teaching her own kids about earning and managing money when they were just two and four years old. At ages seven and nine, Gail's daughters started their own business under their mother's guidance. Seven years later they are still managing their business under several expansions--completely debt free.
- Author(s)Gail Haynes
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.