Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.00+ AU $1.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by manyhills
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionCommissioned as a high profile serial by the New York Times Magazine , The Lemur is a stylish new thriller from a rising star of literary crime.William ('Wild Bill') Mulholland is an Irish-American electronics billionaire. An ex-CIA operative, he w heads up the Mulholland Trust, with the help of his daughter Louise. When Mulholland gets wind of a hostile biography planned for him by the investigative journalist Wilson Cleaver, he commissions his daughter's husband, John Glass, to pen the official line.But Glass' young researcher tries to blackmail him, and Glass is horrified, fearing that his own secrets, as well as the Mulhollands', are at risk. He slings him off the project, only to hear from the NYPD that this man he has nicknamed 'The Lemur' has been found shot to death...Silence cant be bought - even by one of New York's wealthiest families. Riddled with explosive secrets, The Lemur is a brilliant contemporary thriller that sees Benjamin Black at the top of his game.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Black is the pen name of acclaimed author John Banville, who was born in Wexford, Ireland, in 1945. His novels have won numerous awards, including the Man Booker Prize in 2005 for The Sea. He lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Benjamin Black
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/10/2010
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementExport ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.