All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lerch zeta-function is the first mograph on this topic, which is a generalization of the classic Riemann, and Hurwitz zeta-functions. Although analytic results have been presented previously in various mographs on zeta-functions, this is the first book containing both analytic and probability theory of Lerch zeta-functions. The book starts with classical analytical theory (Euler gamma-functions, functional equation, mean square). The majority of the presented results are new: on approximate functional equations and its applications and on zero distribution (zero-free regions, number of ntrivial zeros etc). Special attention is given to limit theorems in the sense of the weak convergence of probability measures for the Lerch zeta-function. From limit theorems in the space of analytic functions the universitality and functional independence is derived. In this respect the book continues the research of the first author presented in the mograph Limit Theorems for the Riemann zeta-function. This book will be useful to researchers and graduate students working in analytic and probabilistic number theory, and can also be used as a textbook for postgraduate students.
- Author(s)Antanas Laurincikas,Ramunas Garunkstis
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight288 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.