All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- Description<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Vincent van Gogh's letters are frequently admired for their exceptional literary quality, but there is extended critique of this aspect of his writing. Addressing key constellations of metaphors and ideas, The Letters of Vincent van Gogh shows the remarkable imaginative coherence underlying the painter's correspondence and charts van Gogh's evolving conception of himself as an artist.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN > A mature scholar and established literary critic, Patrick Grant is professor emeritus of English at the University of Victoria. He is the author of Imperfection (nominated for the Canada Prize), Literature, Rhetoric, and Violence in Northern Ireland, and Personalism and the Politics of Culture among other works.
- Author(s)Patrick Grant
- PublisherAU Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- Series TitleCultural Dialectics
- Place of PublicationEDMONTON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAU Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.