Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Levels focuses on challenges faced by business owners between the small to medium size transition- often a turbulent time for even the most accomplished entrepreneur! A tried and tested model, author Ray Moore brings together his extensive kwledge, experience and challenges faced over his long and successful career in business ownership. At its simplest, The Levels can be described as a manual for growth that focuses on the changes a business should put in place to make the difficult transition up from a small- to medium-sized company. At its most complex, it's a guide to challenging and changing your entire way of thinking!
- Author(s)MR Ray Moore
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.