CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume focuses on semantic shifts and motivation patterns in the lexicon. Its key feature is its lexico-typological orientation, i.e. a heavy emphasis on systematic cross-linguistic comparison. The book presents current theoretical and methodological trends in the study of semantic shifts and motivational patters based on an abundance of empirical findings across genetically, areally and typologically diverse languages.
- Author BiographyMaria Koptjevskaja-Tamm and Paeivi Juvonen, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- Series TitleCognitive Linguistics Research [CLR]
- Series Part/Volume Number58
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight1028 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMaria Koptjevskaja-Tamm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.