All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionDespite its long history as a leading textile design house and retailer, Liberty has yet to produce its own inspirational book of home sewing. That is set to change. This sumptuous book has been created to showcase Liberty Art Fabrics, to inspire the reader with their versatility and to provide irresistible original designs for the home. Divided into three chapters Essential, Organisation and Luxury this book contains projects ranging from practical fold-up shopping bags to elegant cushions, through handy display boards and slipcovers to indulgent kimos, beanbags and throws. Variations are included for many projects so the core collection is in fact an inexhaustible resource of ideas. This book offers the opportunity to add an element of Liberty style using as much or as little Liberty fabric as you choose. While respecting the essential timelessness of the Liberty brand, the projects present a modern way of using the prints for a contemporary take on home furnishings. They include both core items as well as more special designs but they are all characterised by the imaginative use of fabric with often unexpected combinations of colour and pattern. The projects in this book all showcase Liberty fabrics to maximum effect.
- Author BiographySince the 1880s Liberty has produced its iconic Art Fabrics. Today, just as 100 years ago, Liberty Art Fabrics is synonymous with superlative quality. Shopping at Liberty is an experience to savour: artful displays, exciting collections and luxe labels all add to a wonderfully eccentric atmosphere. In 2010 Liberty was voted number one in Time Out's list of London's 50 best shops. Showcasing the best of Liberty Art Fabrics, the projects in this book have been realised and instructions written by Lucinda Ganderton, an experienced designer.
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note130 colour illustrations
- Width201 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.