All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLibrary Roles in Achieving Financial Literacy among its Patrons is a collection of articles from 25 librarians in different parts of the U.S. and Canada, each contributing 3,000-4,000 words: concise chapters with sidebars, bullets, and headers. Contributors were selected for the creative potential in their topics, those that can be used in various types of libraries and that demonstrate a command of financial literacy and are able to communicate what they kw to aiding users solve their financial information problems. Includes a foreword by ALA President Julie Todaro.
- Author BiographyCarol Smallwood received a MLS from Western Michigan University, MA in History from Eastern Michigan University. Librarians as Community Partners: an Outreach Handbook; Bringing the Arts into the Library is one of her ALA anthologies. Other anthologies include: Creative Management of Small Public Libraries in the 21st Century ed. (Rowman & Littlefield, 2015); Library Youth Outreach co-ed (McFarland, 2014); Marketing Your Library (McFarland, 2012); Google for Patron Library Use (Rowman & Littlefield, 2015). Her library experience includes school, public, academic, special, as well as administration, and library systems consultant.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCarol Smallwood
- Foreword byJulie Todaro
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.