Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time ever, the liquor licensing code is brought to the licensee in a comprehensive and easy to use guide. The Licensed Trade: A User's Handbook is designed for those who work in the industry, including, publicans, hoteliers, theatre licensees, nightclub owners and those who operate off licence premises, supermarkets and convenience stores. The Licensed Trade: A User's Handbook explains the implications of the Intoxicating Liquor Act 2008. The essentials of managing a licensed premise are outlined in this book, including: trading hours and late night trading; control of premises; occupiers liability; under-age persons; the smoking ban; employees rights; the right to refuse. This book details the different types of licence and their renewal, transfer and sale. General offences and temporary closure orders are also reviewed. This easy to use handbook is designed as a quick and useful reference for everyone working in the licensed trade.
- Author BiographyConstance Cassidy is the leading legal expert on licensing law in Ireland and author of several books on the same subject.
- Author(s)Constance Cassidy,Michael McGrath
- PublisherClarus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationDublin 8
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintClarus Press Ltd
- Weight182 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.