Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis story follows a young unmarried couple, Trinity and Trevor, from both of their points of view. Trinity loves Trevor with all of her heart, but lately she's been feeling a distance growing between them. She's worried and confused and doesn't kw what to do. Trevor loves Trinity and would do anything for her but there's something he's been keeping from her. Can he continue to lie to the woman he loves?
- Author BiographyKandi Luave is a young, aspiring author who is slowly taking the world by storm. She has been writing short stories, essays and poetry since she was in elementary school. With a steadily growing imagination, over time her stories have become more elaborate and complex. She enjoys reading, writing, listening to music, and watching tons and tons of movies. Although The Lies We Tell is her first publication, she has many more stories in the works. Look for these other titles coming soon: Surviving The Office and Blurred Vision.
- Author(s)Kandi Luave
- Date of Publication05/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.