All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate reference book for living a streamlined life. Following the same categories as THE LIFE AUDIT, it offers specific advice and definitive outlines for how to make every aspect of your life run more smoothly. From health to money, work to relationships, HANDBOOK FOR LIFE will tell you everthing you need to kw in order to use your time on the projects and people you love rather than chores and hassles. From the elements of the definitive capsule wardrobe to the core components of a will, from how to measure a room for wallpaper to how to hit the G spot, HANDBOOK FOR LIFE is a survival guide to modern life. It's all set to become everyone's indispensable almanac, an essential 'how to' tool for every area of life.
- Author BiographyCaroline Righton has worked as a broadcaster, producer and journalist but made the decision to leave her job as a TV executive after developing the Life Audit and auditing her own life. She now works as a freelance TV producer, consultant and writer. She lives in Devon and is married with two children.
- Author(s)Caroline Righton
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/12/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight244 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.