All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the different groups in the Animal Kingdom? How does a bird grow? What is a bird's keel? Expand your kwledge of these fascinating vertebrates in this amazing book!
- Author BiographySusan H. Gray holds bachelor's and master's degrees in zoology from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. She has taught classes in general biology, human anatomy, and physiology. She has also worked as a freshwater biologist and scientific illustrator. In her twenty years as a writer, Susan H. Gray has covered many topics and written a variety of science books for children.
- Author(s)Susan Heinrichs Gray
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: Life Cycles
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Darren Lingard
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.