The Life Plan Diet: How Losing Belly Fat is the Key to Gaining a Stronger, Sexier, Healthier Body by Jeffry S. Life (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.06+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe men Dr. Life treats desperately want to achieve leaner, sexier bodies. Yet many are t ready to keep up with the exercise routines found in Dr. Life's earlier books. Now, Dr. Life has created the ideal first step: a diet program to kick-start weight loss to help men live better each day and look great for years to come. Encapsulating all aspects of Dr. Life's medical program, The Life Plan Diet offers four different approaches to dieting: a jumpstart diet that keeps men motivated by getting real results fast, a basic health diet that optimizes blood sugar levels, a heart-healthy diet for maintenance, and a fat-burning diet that supports any exercise program, matter how strenuous. This program doesn't require expensive equipment or difficult recipes with hard-to-find ingredients. Nor do you need significant medication, though Dr. Life addresses the hormonal component that keeps him in tip-top shape. Instead, it focuses primarily on how men over fifty can reverse disease and increase their metabolism with easy, everyday menus and rules for eating out; a revolutionary approach to losing belly fat; tips for enhanced muscle mass and bone strength; foods that naturally increase testosterone levels and growth hormones; and good habits for optimal brain function. From the popular face of anti-aging, here is a proven and wildly successful diet plan to help men over fifty lose weight and remain vital well into old age.
- Author BiographyJeffry S. Life, M.D., Ph.D., is the bestselling author of The Life Plan and Mastering the Life Plan. At a vibrant seventy-five years old, he is in great shape, still practicing medicine, and at the top of the healthy aging field. In 2012 Men's Fitness magazine chose him as one of the top twenty-five fittest men in the world. He has been featured in The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and Esquire magazine, as well as national TV shows, including The Doctors, Steve Harvey, and The Dr. Phil Show. His private practice is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he lives. His website is DrLife.com.
- Author(s)Jeffry S. Life
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Note5 b&w photos thru-out
- Weight700 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.