All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionWhether a stay-at-home mom or an airplane-hopping executive, a student or a senior adult, most women need a contemporary, encouraging vision for what it means to be a godly, biblically guided female in the twenty-first century. A biblical woman takes God's Word seriously t just at church but also in the everyday walk of life. But can a significant and satisfying twenty-first-century womanhood really be defined from Scripture? One that can apply to all women and yet t be guilty of cookie-cutter sameness, pressing everyone into a common mold? One that will stay fresh even as a woman grows older? One that can guide her to the best in life? The answer is yes, and the result is a femininity without excesses and regrets that mark those who just go with the flow of the world. In Life Ready Woman, best-selling author Shaunti Feldhahn helps readers take five faith steps drawn from the Bible that will help to define the best life possible. Each one is easy to understand, but requires bold faith to activate. The reward is being ready for the deeper life that God has planned.
- Author BiographyShaunti Feldhahn is a former Wall Street analyst and the best-selling author of For Women Only as well as a national speaker and syndicated news columnist. She and her husband Jeff live with their children in Atlanta, Georgia.Robert Lewis is the best-selling author of Raising a Modern-Day Knight and Rocking the Roles: Building a Win-Win Marriage. He and his wife, Sherard, have four children and live in Little Rock, AR.
- Author(s)Robert Lewis,Shaunti Feldhahn
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.