All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $11.69
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe information/techlogy revolution is fundamentally restructuring American society and ecomy at a rate that is above the threshold of pain of most people. Job security is declining at a rapid rate so that almost every worker is challenging his present status or values. The job seeker or the person looking for a new direction in life is at a disadvantage without proven and specific information and tools to meet the challenges of the 21st Century. The Life Redirection Handbook is a singular source to aid either the job seeker or the person looking for a new direction in life to meet these challenges. Making correct decisions about the future is dependent upon an individual kwing himself, understanding where he is, and determining what he wants and how he is going to get there. The change in the fundamental relationship between people and work puts any vocational seeker at a disadvantage without an understanding of the new rules. This book addresses all these areas.
- Author BiographyDouglas R. Anderson is a formally trained Life and Executive Coach who is working with one of the most successful executive job search networking groups in the nation. He brings to his coaching 40 years of experience in training in a high stress technical environment. Even though he was educated as an engineer, he places great value on the complexities of relationships with people. He is a natural strategic thinker who is interested in the great economic and social changes affecting America in the 21st Century. He has been married for 38 years, has two adult children and resides in Southlake, Texas.
- Author(s)Douglas R Anderson
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.