All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining images from world's leading marine and nature photographers and the latest in underwater photography techniques, The Life & Love of the Sea is a breathtaking visual tour of the ocean's many facets. Readers will experience the land meeting the sea with images of dramatic coastlines, barrier reefs and island chains, and the breathtaking power of the ocean through a stunning collection of wave photographs. Forming an extensive survey of the ocean's many fascinating inhabitants, Blackwell presents an incredible image collection of everything from whales, to manta rays, to seals, to endless schools of fish, to the creatures that reside in the deepest recesses of the ocean floor, and much more. The book also includes bonus footage via a scannable QR code from multi award-winning underwater cameraman Steven Hathaway, whose work has featured in numerous documentaries on BBC, Discovery Channel and National Geographic.
- Author BiographyLewis Blackwell has worked as a leading author, editor and creative director in photography, winning international recognition for his talks, exhibitions and books. Blackwell is the author of the bestselling The LIfe & Love of Trees, The LIfe & Love of Cats, The LIfe & Love of Dogs and Rainforest. He was for many years the creative head of Getty Images, the world's largest photographic agency and prior to that was editor in chief and publisher of Creative Review magazine. He now combines his work in the photographic industry with pro bono work in environmental areas.
- Author(s)Lewis Blackwell
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width305 mm
- Height305 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.