All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe Life and Text of Julian of Norwich considers the Long Text of the Medieval mystic Julian of Norwich from a literary and rhetorical perspective. Dr. Krantz analyzes Julian's text as a product of both the mystic's piety and the pressures of her time. Julian's calling and her text are reflected in and reflect, structurally, imagistically, and thematically, the centrality of the enclosing Mother in her life and thoughts.
- Author BiographyThe Author: M. Diane F. Krantz is an assistant professor of English at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah, where she teaches medieval literature and the history of the English language.
- Author(s)M. Diane F Krantz
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- Series TitleStudies in the Humanities Literature - Politics - Society
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1997
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.