All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionSculptor and printmaker Ivor Abrahams (b. 1935) has worked in a number of media including bronze, other metals, flock fibre and latex, and addressed many different themes, including tably his work on gardens which looked at how nature and the artificial coalesce. More recently, a preoccupation has been a Parliament of Owls using a number of media including enamel on steel. This first major study coincides with a major retrospective exhibition which opens at the Royal West of England Academy, Bristol in January 2012.
- Author(s)Mr. Andrew Lambirth
- PublisherSansom & Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSansom & Co
- Content Note100 colour
- Width245 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.