Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Life of Your Choice takes you along on the journey of Daniel Bax, a man who had a terrible motorcycle crash and lost everything except his will---which turned out to be the most important thing he had. Daniel's journey of self-discovery and determination will inspire you to action, to change your life into the life of your choice. What makes you different from the miracle man? Nothing---except, perhaps, a decision.This is the story of a man who miraculously woke up after a catastrophic accident left him unable to talk or eat, with his left side completely paralyzed, and with memories of his past or even who he was. He spent the next five years piecing together his past and relearning how to speak, eat, and walk---all things that the doctors had assured his family he would never do again. This book gives us his story and the methods he used to achieve what the conventional wisdom said was impossible, and serves as a guide for the readers to replicate his success in their own lives.Daniel Bax is an inspirational keyte speaker and breakthrough recovery strategist for the medical industry and for nprofit organizations dedicated to helping people with acquired brain injury and other challenges. He shares his message with all people who desire a change in their life and have reached the point where they are willing to do whatever that change requires of them. Daniel truly inspires people and gives them hope while inciting them to take action. He is a guest speaker for hospitals, educational institutions, insurance companies, and acquired brain injury health-care institutions. The Life of Your Choice will show you how, like Daniel Bax, you can be the new Miracle Man or Wonder Woman.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bax has been through a massive life altering automobile accident, spending 4 years in hospitals and rehabilitation facilities, was told he would never leave the hospital. He is now an authority on human potential and what is possible. He has been featured on Rogers TV (Ontario, Canada) and ThatChannel.com.
- Author(s)Daniel Bax
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.