All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionA full understanding of the developmental process in individuals requires contributions from disciplines including developmental biology and psychology, physiology, neuropsychology, social psychology, sociology, and anthropology. This ambitious and wide-ranging book integrates the findings from these and related areas to form a holistic view of human development from conception to death. Distinguished scientists have combined their expertise in a synthesis of biological and social sciences that will demand the attention of all researchers and practitioners concerned with human development across the lifespan. Based on a Nobel symposium, the topics discussed range from the function and development of single cells to the whole organism interacting with its environment. Drawing upon new theories and models, including the study of nlinear dynamic systems and chaos theory, this book represents a major step in the move towards an integrated science of human development.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/1997
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note120 b/w illus. 7 colour illus. 7 tables
- Weight735 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDavid Magnusson,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.