All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.06Trending at AU $27.33
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.70
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.48
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $38.12
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER For readers of Proof of Heaven, the astonishing story of a woman with an extraordinary psychic gift and a powerful message from the Other Side that can help us to live more beautifully in the here and w. Laura Lynne Jackson is a wife, a mother, a high school English teacher and a psychic medium. Where most believe an impenetrable wall divides the world between the living and the dead, Jackson sees bright, brilliant cords of light that pass through a barrier as thin as a sheet of paper. Her gifts tested and verified by some of the most prominent scientific organizations studying pararmal phemena, Jackson has dedicated her life to exploring our connection to the Other Side, conversing with departed loved ones, and helping people come to terms with loss. In The Light Between Us, she shares her remarkable journey and the lessons in love she s learned along the way. Jackson is just a child when she first realizes she is different from her peers. She has tremendous empathy and often finds herself overcome by the emotions of those around her. She has premonitions about friends and family members that leave her feeling helpless, sad, and confused. She confides in her mother and learns that the gift runs in the family. For twenty years Jackson leads a double life. By day, she teaches literature to Long Island high school students. At night, in private, she conducts readings that connect people with loved ones who have passed and imparts information with shocking accuracy and insight. And then one day, her two worlds become one and she comes to fully embrace her gift and her purpose. Jackson writes with clarity and grace, using her unique perspective to address the eternal questions that vex us all: Why are we here? What happens when we die? How do we find our true path in this life? Here too are deeply affecting accounts of ordinary people reunited with their departed friends and family members true stories of forgiveness and reconciliation that transcend the barrier between life and death. The Light Between Us provides guideposts for living a rich and fulfilling life. In her beautiful worldview, Laura Lynne Jackson reminds us that our relationship to those we love endures across space and time; that we are all connected and invested in one ather s lives; and that we are here to give and receive love selflessly. Her story offers a new understanding of the vast reach of our consciousness and enlarges our view of the human experience. Praise for The Light Between Us A brilliant milestone marking our passage toward comprehending the deeper truths of our existence. Eben Alexander, M.D., author of Proof of Heaven and The Map of Heaven I read The Light Between Us with great joy, savoring the wonderful stories and messages of hope. It is a book filled with wisdom and love, exploring the deep bonds that keep us eternally connected to our soul mates. Brian L. Weiss, M.D., author of Many Lives, Many Masters A spiritual game-changer . . . For those suffering a terrible loss, you will find peace and comfort in her story. For those who question the afterlife, you will become a believer. Laura Schroff, co-author of An Invisible Thread Straightforward, unassuming, and profoundly generous . . . Brave, honest, and beautiful, this book is a treasure. Mark Epstein, M.D., author of Going to Pieces Without Falling Apart One of the most insightful and inspiring books about mediumship I have ever read. Gary E. Schwartz, author of The Afterlife Experiments and The Sacred Promise From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyLaura Lynne Jackson is a high school English teacher and psychic medium who has been certified by the Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential and the Forever Family Foundation. She lives on Long Island with her husband and their three children. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Laura Lynne Jackson
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byLaura Lynne Jackson
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time480
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.