All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA small boy hiding in a cupboard witnesses something child should ever see. He tries t to look but he still hears it. And when he comes out, there's mistaking. His mum and dad have been killed. And though he's only small, he swears that he'll get revenge one day. Years later, Trey goes to a strange camp that is meant to save troubled teenagers. It's packed with crazies, god-botherers, devoted felons and broken kids. Trey's been in and out of trouble ever since the day the bad thing happened, but he's t here for saving: this is where he'll find the man who did it. Revenge and healing, salvation and hell are a boiling, dangerous mix, and Trey finds himself drawn to a girl, a dream and the offer of friendship in the dark ...
- Author BiographyNatasha Carthew is from Cornwall where she lives with her girlfriend of nineteen years. She has had three books of poetry published. Her first novel Winter Damage was nominated for the 2014 Carnegie Medal and shortlisted for several national awards including the prestigious Branford Boase Award 2014. The Light That Gets Lost is due to be published autumn 2015. She has recently completed her third book, also for Bloomsbury. She occasionally runs 'Wild Writing' workshops but spends most of her time writing outside in all weathers. She is also a survival expert and trained walks guide.
- Author(s)Natasha Carthew
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight200 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.