All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionI cant remember the last time I was moved as deeply by a book . . . I will never look at human suffering the same way. Peggy Wehmeyer, host, The World Vision Report, former religion correspondent, ABC NewsIn the prime of his life, William Hendricks lost his wife to breast cancer. Yet he could say, Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. In a warm, gentle style, Bill shares God's goodness and how it manifests itself in a variety of ways, including deeply personal pain. A powerful book more about life than death . . . I encourage you t to miss the journey. Kathy Peel, author, and contributing editor, Family Circle magazine [This book was] forged in the furnace of adversity. The power and light that will lift your soul from this book merge the rare combination of intellectual honesty and clear theological thinking poured through a broken heart. You'll be glad you read it. Chip Ingram, teaching pastor, Living on the Edge radio If you are in the midst of a trial or are desperately in need of hope, this is a must read. Mario Zandstra, president and CEO, Pine Cove Camps
- Author BiographyWILLIAM D. HENDRICKS Bill Hendricks is President of The Giftedness Center, a Dallas-based consulting firm specializing in organizational effectiveness and individual career guidance. He is the author or coauthor of twenty books, including Your Work Matters to God, Living by the Book, and The Power of Uniqueness. He has written for numerous publications and shares his thoughts regularly at www.BillHendricks.net. Bill holds an undergraduate degree in English from Harvard University, a master of science in mass communications from Boston University, and a master of arts in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. He is the proud father of three grown daughters by his late wife, Nancy, and is now re-married to Lynn Turpin Hendricks.
- Author(s)Dr William Hendricks
- PublisherNorthfield Publishing,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthfield Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight218 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.