Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe light ray is fractured and the universal planes are clashing. And fifteen-year-old Tarl Argon, who holds a special kwledge bestowed by his late mother, is called upon to balance these paths. The task seems impossible, but Tarl sees alternative but to follow the plan. Tarl's journey takes him to extraordinary worlds where he discovers he is capable of a lot more than he thought possible. But many questions haunt him. Will he find Truth and Light? Can he learn to understand the triangle of expanding life? Can he face his demons in time to pull these paths into alignment? Or will the prophesized catastrophes annihilate everything? As the universe rips, Tarl's fears threaten to overwhelm him until he is confronted with a face he has seen in his dreams. Could this strange, young girl with the grey eyes be the key? He has seen her future in the Moon Gate but he must t let that future happen. With the help of his Uncle Rembeu the Teacher, Melik the Star Gazer, and Umbra the Light Worker, he must hope his imagination is only the beginning of what is possible.
- Author BiographyMardi Orlando is the author of The Life Expectancy of Wind and The Wishall. After studying psychology, she worked with many associations while indulging in her two passions: science and New Age philosophies. Orlando lives on the coast in Victoria, Australia, with her husband of thirteen years.
- Author(s)Mardi Orlando
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight787 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.